How To Mirror Windows PC Screen to a Android Phone
Looking for how to cast your windows desktop screen to a android phone? well its pretty easy when you know how.
We will need some software called chrome remote desktop host on both android phone and windows 10 computer.
It works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
How to Display Your Laptop Screen on an Android Phone:
1. Download the Chrome Remote Desktop app.
2. On your computer, open Chrome.
3. In the address bar at the top, type chrome://apps and press Enter.
4. Click Chrome Remote Desktop Chrome Remote Desktop App.
5. Under ‘My Computers’, click Get started.
6. Click Enable remote connections.
7. Enter a PIN and re-type the PIN. Click OK.
8. Click Yes to install the Chrome Remote Desktop service.
9. Confirm the Google Account and enter the PIN again to continue.
The computer that you allowed should appear under ‘My Computers’.
Access another computer with Chrome Remote Desktop