If you’ve got house plants or like to do a little gardening, now’s the time to up your gardening game. Rosemary Orchard and Mikah Sargent share some of the best apps to help you with plant identification and care.
• Planta: Keep Your Apps Alive
• PictureThis – Plant Identifier
• Seek by iNaturalist
• Flower Care
• Bluetooth Plant Monitor
• Get Gardening Collection – App Store
• Apple’s Swift Student Challenge to open in 2024 with new category
• New iPhone photography exhibition debuts in Paris on November 10
• Using the iPad Pro as a Portable Monitor for My Nintendo Switch with Orion, a Capture Card, and a Battery Pack
• iOS 17.2’s Journal app just got good with beta 2, here’s why I hope I’ll never need to use it
• Peter needs help troubleshooting an automation between a Wemo plug and an LG TV.
Feedback & Questions
• Lori wants to connect multiple AirPods to an Apple TV for audio listening.
• Rosemary’s App Cap: Mous Products
• Mikah’s App Cap: Connections – NYT Games
Hosts: Mikah Sargent and Rosemary Orchard
iOS Today episode 679
More Info: https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today/episodes/679
• Traceroute Podcast
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
Products we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/twitnetcastnetwork
TWiT may earn commissions on certain products.
#plants #ios #gardening
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce dozens of hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, and more.