There’s a lot you can do with your Apple TV that’s not immediately obvious when you first set it up. Christopher Lawley and Mikah Sargent share some tips, tricks, settings, and features for your Apple TV that’ll make you a power user in no time!
• Use Siri on your Apple TV
• Set up home theater audio with HomePod mini or HomePod
• Set up your HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad as a home hub
• Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV
• Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support
• Use Up Next to keep track of what you have to watch.
• Use “Reduce Loud Sounds” to normalize audio.
• iCloud for Windows Users Complain of Corrupted Videos, Photos From Strangers
• iPhone 14 Plus demand continues to lag, panel shipments ‘close to zero’
Feedback & Questions
• Bill is having trouble viewing video on the M1 iPad Pro.
• Ben wants to know how to clean the back of the Apple Watch.
• Michael is curious why some “Up Next” content doesn’t display on the Apple TV app for macOS.
• Christopher’s App Cap: MakePass
• Mikah’s App Cap: Hive Social
Host: Mikah Sargent
Co-Host: Christopher Lawley
iOS Today episode 629
More Info: https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today/episodes/629
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
Products we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/twitnetcastnetwork
TWiT may earn commissions on certain products.
Join our TWiT Community on Discourse: https://www.twit.community/
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and more.