Find out what I like and dislike about the Bob Gear Revolution Flex stroller to help you make your purchase decision.
Check the latest pricing on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2QKDFGo
(as a disclaimer, purchasing through this link gives me a small commission to support videos on this channel — the price to you is the same).
– Big, fold up and almost 30 pounds, hard when transporting, wife won’t bring it in the car unless I’m there.
– Canopy doesn’t stay in place
– Tires can go flat, $10 for a new inner tube if you’re willing to replace or about 20-25 if you want a bike shop to replace it for you
– Price is $450
– Smooth ride on all terrains
– Big is nice when using it
– Front wheel can be free to move or lock it in place
– Handles bumps via suspension system
– Accessories for car seats to be attached
– Lots of storage under stroller
– Handle bar adjusts and is comfortable
Overall happy with the stroller and we would recommend the Bob Revolution Flex jogging stroller.