Dave2D comparison of the Zolo Liberty Plus, Crazybaby Air Nano & Apple AirPods. These are some of the best earphones on the market for inexpensive wireless earbuds.
Zolo Liberty Plus – http://amzn.to/2BdQ9Pd
Apple AirPods – http://amzn.to/2yFaqKT
Crazybaby Air Nano – http://amzn.to/2AV3iQn
Apple’s AirPods are great but they’re not cheap and they have some issues. Zolo and crazybaby’s earpods are a great alternative to Apple’s AirPods that work with Android and Apple devices. Anyone looking to pick up some good bluetooth earphones should take a look at the AirPod, Air Nano and the Zolo Liberty Plus.
Music: Fili – H2O
If you want to support the channel, consider a Dave2D membership by clicking the “Join” button above!
Purchases made from store links may give me some money.
(It doesn’t cost you extra, so please buy everything)
This Post Has 30 Comments
There are SO many crappy wireless earbuds out there. These ones are good. Thanks for watching!
Hey Dave, how about an updated comparison of truly wireless earbuds from 2019 / 2020?
I can’t decide if the Airpods Pro are worth the money, especially since they do not offer the best sound quality or ANC.
– I am so frustrated by the amount of shit wireless earbuds there are on the market. I've gone through many already and if it's not a bad bluetooth connection they have no bass when playing music and sound like shit. Enacfire are the only earbuds I've ever owned that are good but they only last 90 minutes before having to be recharged.
– The Liberty+ you're recommending are $189 I'd prefer paying $50 or less.
You should check out and review the GRDE wireless earbuds they're much cheaper in price, have great sound and long battery life
New video in 2020
what’s wrong w micro usb? u sound a bit racist
Hello guys, who looking for good quality earphones I suggest those two:
Agree with what he says 😣
Can I talk on a phone
You cant review earbuds without showing us how they all look when in ears
I have no idea why stupid people buy any Crapple products.
That the Zolo Liberty Plus still uses micro USB is actually a plus for me because I'm still using that with all my mobile devices, as does my whole family.
Title: Wireless Earbuds that Don’t Suck
Thumbnail: Apple AirPods
MAKE A VIDEO ON HOW YOU RECORD YOUR VOICE , HOW THE FUCK IT IS TO PERFECT I WANT TO BUY YOUR MIC
AirPods with AhaStyle EarHooks Equals Perfect
So crazy baby case does not look like a tampon but Airpods do look like q tips
Can you review Pixel buds 2 ?
Those would probably earbuds from https://podhoox.us/
Best ones I've tried are from Amazon – Arbily
Usually around £50 but frequently discounted and lower than that, got mine in a serious steal for £16. They are, like many other earbuds, the same design as AirPods…but for a reason! This type of design is popular because the microphone is closer to your face so you can be heard better on phone calls and when you're talking to Siri/Google/Bixby/Cortana/whatever. The Arbily ones are touch sensitive (tap to pause, skip, activate assistant etc) and the charging case is super cool with a sliding/rotating lid and LEDs on the outside to show how much battery the case has. They also say 'power on' when you slide the case open which I find really cool. They have ear tips (customisable of course) but they don't have noise cancelling, only noise reduction but I still think they're plenty loud and well balanced.
Definitely would recommend to someone on a budget but wants wireless headphones! They've held up pretty well in my busy student life using them in study hall up to 4/5hrs a day.
I got my alternative pods at iplaypods.com and they are awesome. I love them so much because of their quality and price.
Hai Dave, what do say about Galaxy buds plus.?
Would really appreciate if you could review them against Jabra Elite Active 75t. Thanks!!!
My friend got pods at iplaypods.com and said me they are awesome. Do some use them?
Apple headphones-1 Rubber tip airbuds-0
For me wireless earbuds are awesome. I got my at iplaypods.co and they are awesome. Great quality and price. Noise cancellation is great, mic is fluid.
Has anybody used any of these: Edifier X3, Haylou GT1 Plus or QCY T9S? If yes, then please give feedback.
– Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds – True Wireless Earphones, Triple Black, the World's Most Effective Noise Cancelling Earbuds Buy Now: https://amzn.to/3AzFVa6
– JBL LIVE 300, Premium True Wireless Headphone, Black Buy Now: https://amzn.to/3hD3mqC
– Bose Sports Open Earbuds — True Wireless Open Ear Headphones – Sweat Resistant for Running, Walking and Workouts, Black Buy Now: https://amzn.to/36gldys
– Bose Sport Earbuds – True Wireless Earphones – Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones for Workouts and Running, Triple Black Buy Now: https://amzn.to/2Uuz4y8
– Sony WF-1000XM3 Industry Leading Noise Canceling Truly Wireless Earbuds Headset/Headphones with Alexa Voice Control And Mic For Phone Call, Silver Buy Now: https://amzn.to/3Atxk94
– 1MORE Quad Driver in-Ear Earphones Hi-Res High Fidelity Headphones Warm Bass, Spacious Reproduction, High Resolution, Mic in-Line Remote Smartphones/PC/Tablet – Silver/Gray
Buy Now: https://amzn.to/3AzbuRJ